Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tough Topics for Teens Bookmarks and Poster Printables

3/31/16 Update - I added a link for the Publisher files at the bottom. 

*Thanks to my detail oriented friends for pointing out the typo on the poster which has now been corrected*

Howdy
Here is my version of the Tough Topics for Teens bookmark that was circulating on the internet.  I don't know who to thank for the original inspiration. I never found a nice printable copy so here are links for PDFs of the Tough Topics bookmark and poster.  The  bookmarks  are three to a sheet and the poster is sized as 11x17 portrait.  




Bookmark as Publisher File

Poster as Publisher File 

Laura
Disclaimer

7 comments:

  1. Excellent; information/materials on these subjects are always needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! This is great! Do you happen to have a Publisher version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I updated the post today so there should be a link to a zip file for you.

      Delete
  3. I can get this updated over the weekend. Or you can DM me on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this! Making one has been on my to-do list for much too long, so this is so helpful. Yay for librarians who share!!

    ReplyDelete