Sunday, August 23, 2015

Storytimes Page

Howdy

I love Blogger but I don't think it's search feature is all that reliable. To make it easier to find preplanned storytimes and to see upcoming storytimes, I've made a Storytimes page available from the right hand menu. 

If you still can't find what you are looking for, perhaps something you thought you'd seen a while back, just comment on any post and I'll help you hunt.  

Also if you see a note or reference to another blogger, website or artist that you think is wrong, vague or inaccurate enough really not give the appropriate amount of credit please get out your lifeguard whistle and give me a head's up on this.  I really appreciate all the librarians, teachers and educators who have taken the time to create great storytime components and then taken the extra step to share them online for those of us, ahem me, who are short on inspiration or time, or both.  I don't want to sell anyone short.

Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment