Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Dance Party

Opening
I Know New Way to Say Hello - from Exercise Party.  I used the tune and we added other things beyond the original lyrics. 

I know a new way to say hello, say hello, say hello
I know a new way to say hello all you do is blink your eyes
wiggle your ears
stomp your feet

but i still like the old way to say hello, say hello, say hello
i still like the old way to say hello, all I do is wave my hands

Stand Up Sit Down Song by Rick Goldin
Everybody stand up
Everybody sit down
now stand up again, and turn around
you can keep standing up, but not for long
cause this is the stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down song

stand up if you're ___ years old
and sit back down again

stand up if you're ___ years old

and sit back down with your friends
(repeat until I get everyone)

Eggs Shakers 
Shaky Shaky by the Wiggles from Yummy Yummy


Mango Tree – call and answer song you can r
epeat with lots of other fruits

Shake, shake, the mango tree.
Shake, shake, the mango tree.


Mango yellow, mango green
Mango yellow, mango green


One for you, and one for me.
One for you, and one for me.


Book Break - If You're Hoppy by April Pulley Sayre

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Far, far, far, we're going to the stars (x 2)
If you want to take a trip climb aboard my rocket ship
Far, far, far, we're going to the stars
In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, blast off!


Fun, fun, fun we're going to the sun....

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, We’re going to the moon.

Bean Bags

Dance Freeze Melt by Mr. Eric and Mr. Micheal from Rockin' Red

Drive the Fire Truck - see the video version by the Toronto Public Library


Book Break - Wiggle by Doreen Cronin. Every time the book used the word wiggle the kids had to shake their bean bags. 

Jumping and Counting by Jim Gill from The Irrational Album


Closing - scarves

Wind, Oh Wind - King County Library System
wind oh wind oh wind oh wind I say
what are you blowing away today?
Scarves scarves scarves I say
I’m blowing the scarves away today


Reach Up High from Exercise Party


Laura

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment