Saturday, August 23, 2014


All the electrical outlets here have switches so you can turn off appliances you aren't using. It took me about 10 minutes to realize my combination washer and dryer wasn't broken.  No no, it was just turned off.  Yup that would do it.  In my defense, while the washer/dryer is in an alcove across from the kitchen, the switch for the machine is in the closet.  You can't see the switch if you are looking at the washer/dryer so its not quite as intuitive that the light on the switch and thus the machine are off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment