Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fight For Air Climb

*Thanks to everyone who helped me meet my goal.*

Howdy

Fighting for healthy lungs is what inspired me to sign up to participate in the American Lung Association's Fight for Air Climb February 18, 2017 at the Rhodes Tower in Columbus, OH. Please support my efforts by making a donation today.

Chances are you know someone who has faced the challenges of asthma, COPD, lung cancer or air pollution. By making a donation on my behalf, you will be helping the American Lung Association provide community based education programs, fight for cleaner air standards and fund life-saving research. With your help, we will fight against lung disease and for lung health. We will be making a positive difference for all of the parents who have a child with asthma, the people who struggle daily with COPD and the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, children and friends who are diagnosed with lung cancer each and every day.

Every donation I receive helps make a bigger impact. Please support me by visiting my personal fundraising webpage and making a tax deductible donation today. One stair at a time, I am climbing for a better tomorrow!




Thank you,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment