Monday, July 6, 2015

Welcome

*Published 3/4/15, updated 7/6/15*

Howdy

I've always been a proponent of diversity.  I like to learn.  I want to try new foods, read mind expanding novels and experience what the world has to offer.  I actively chose a diverse lifestyle and I like to encourage broad thinking choices in others.  It makes me  exceedingly  pleased to know that my blog is read and hopefully appreciated by people around the world.  I don't write for a specific audience. I hope that means my blog is generally appealing to quite a spectrum of people. It is very exciting that I have regular readers in so many countries.  If you don't see your home represented please leave a comment, even an anonymous one, so I can add you to the audience list. 

Belarus 
Brazil
Canada 
China
Egypt 
France 
Germany 
Greece
Hong Kong 
India
Italy
Jamaica
Kazakhstan 
Netherlands
Poland 
Portugal
Qatar 
Russia 
Singapore 
South Korea 
St. Lucia 
Switzerland 
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates 
United Kingdom 
United States 


Laura




2 comments:

  1. Are you counting all the different states in the U.S. too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is, I don't know how to get state by state information or if that is even possible.

      Delete