Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Word Hoarding

Howdy
The Fray, a band known for the song Waiting on a Cue (Cable Car), has a lyric I often ponder. 
I never knew
I never knew that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue

All the things!
I realized that many people, regardless of profession, keep a portfolio.  I somehow got the idea that since my medium isn't entirely visual, that I couldn't or should't collect my work. This might also because I think the word 'dossier' is funny. Aside from my resume I haven't documented my work beyond basic facts. Until I find vocabulary to fit my project, I have started hoarding my blog posts.  Basically any instance I can find of my writing online I am going to collate on a page in my blog for quick reference


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment