Sunday, October 5, 2014

Quick Pic - What Are This?

Howdy
Last night on the way home from the spa, I saw this bizarre thing.  I'm not going to tell you what it it right away because I have discovered that my readers like guessing.  If you are wondering about the strange title, it's a quote from the Jenna Marble's YouTube video What Are This?  It's a strange sort of humor. There is some cursing at the end of the video, so if that concerns you just watch the first minute so you get the flavor. This video makes me laugh like a ninny but you may not find it amusing at all.  C'est la vie.  I walk around saying "what are this" all the time.  So friends, take a look at the picture and decide for yourself, what are this?  Try to keep your comments G rated please. 



Laura

4 comments:

  1. Dryer vent? Matter thought it might be a pet lizard door/entrance to an apartment...I vote dryer vent or water condenser drip out zone for ac...Cape and Matter Horn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure, but it looks like there is either a snake or a cat's tail sticking out of it.

    ReplyDelete