Saturday, August 30, 2014

Shake Shack

Howdy
It's fun to eat at new restaurants.  Today I got a taste of home with a traditional burger and shake from The Shake Shack.  I had the Shake Stack and a Red Velvet milk shake.  I thought everything tasted good, but I ate at 12:30pm, it is now 4:30pm and I am still full.  I am very, very thirsty though.  The burger was topped with a fried mushroom.  The wax paper bag was quite greasy by the end.  I think next time I would have only one of the items.  I also think I won't have this as a treat too often.  I was a tad confused by the name.  When I think of a shake, I think of a more liquid beverage I can drink with a straw.  This shake was more like a sundae. 

Amendment - turns out my reading for comprehension needs work and I really had a Red Velvet Concrete, billed as "dense frozen custard ice cream blended at high-speed with mix-ins." As opposed to a shake which are "hand spun with frozen custard and whole milk."

For clarification maybe trust the menu and not my memory. 




To see a picture of the actual restaurant at the Villaggio Mall in Doha just follow the link

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment