Friday, July 11, 2014

Ramadan Resources

Howdy
Sometimes my eyes get tired and I try to think of things to do that don't involve reading.  I never get far before I find a book, video or website to stare at.  I figure my eyes can rest when I sleep at night.  Until then, here are some recent articles with information about Ramadan.

Ramadan in Jerusalem 


I am thankful for these articles that spell out aspects of the Ramadan celebration that  I would not have considered by myself.  Of course eating and drinking in public as a non-Muslim would be terribly rude.  It makes sense when I read it but I don't know that I would have realized my error before being offensive.  I don't always play loud music but there are some songs I just cannot resist when the stereo at full blast.  Part of Ramadan is being especially mindful, so very loud music should be enjoyed another time. 


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment