Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Updates - We Are Waiting for Vicini

Howdy

Not sure what to make of all the new and unusual contacts in my phone.  Today I called the FBI and darned if they aren't just the nicest people.  I thought I would check on the status of my FBI Clearance.  Turns out they haven't opened any mail received after May 19th.  All mail goes through this intense security screening for contaminants among other steps. I mailed my paperwork out on the 28th of May.  This means they haven't processed my documents.  They haven't opened my documents and thus I am not in the system yet.  I was encouraged to call back next Friday.  

I am starting to think selling my plasma sounds like a better and better idea. 

An Arabic proverb says "The chameleon does not leave his tree until he sure of another." A very wise expression that suggests I am not a very smart chameleon for clearly I am treeless.

Laura

1 comment: