Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Updates - Inch By Inch

Howdy
Today I received my fully authenticated masters degree and my masters transcripts from FedEx.  I am constantly impressed at the service they can provide.  I think it is sad when a business gives you a promise, then meets or exceeds that promise, and my response is to be surprised.  I was told my parcel would arrive at or before 10:30am and promptly at 10:25am my envelop was delivered. 

I do still need my FBI clearance and while I was counseled to wait until this Friday to call back to check its status.  I think I might be a sneak and call today or tomorrow.  
Inch by inch, row by row,
I'm going to make this garden grow

In other good news, I am much too busy to be bored.  My dog tried to catch a skunk which has necessitated lots of cleaning around the house and of course bathing of the dog.  

Thank you to everyone who has been following my strange journey thus far.  My blog has been visited by over two thousand times.  I am reminded of the Arabic proverb - a hand by itself cannot clap.  We are all better together, thank you all for being with me.

tahiyyaat - regards
Laura

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited! Not that you are leaving of course but that after all this waiting, the promise of attaining what you have been hoping and working for is closer to being realized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read about your experience!

    ReplyDelete