Sunday, May 4, 2014

Updates - Hurry Up and Wait

Howdy


It's time for an update.  Everyone's favorite question is 'when do you leave?,' and right now I
Hubble is supervising.
do not know that.  I had planned to fly out in late May.  Then I got an email about needing more paperwork that required a lot of time to process.  My last day of work is Friday, May 9th. I still plan to move from my apartment next Saturday, May 10th.  I'm going to live with my mother until I get the all clear.  In the military when you don't know what's going to happen but you are expected to be ready to roll they call it 'hurry up and wait.'  I feel this is exactly where I am at right now. I wish I had more news to share but since everything hinges on HR having an authenticated copy of my masters degree I can't plan ahead too much. 

Please keep posting questions or emailing me queries as these lead to helpful blog posts to keep us all informed.

I'm also still eager to have a creative title for my blog besides my name so keep those thinking caps on until we get a whizzbang idea.

Until then, I'm going to watch too my BBC reality tv.

Laura

1 comment: