Thursday, May 15, 2014

Updates - Anticipation Is Making Me Wait

Howdy

The good news that is also great news would be that not only did my diploma arrive today,
my reprinted transcripts arrived today. And...they all have the correct authentication.  I was elated but then I went right into business mode.  It was off to the FedEx store where apparently they do not use the word mail.  They would also prefer you not use the word mail because, the post office sends mail and that is not what FedEx does.  You learn something new every day.  So now my transcripts and my diploma are being FedExed to Washington, DC.  My courier has been alerted and now we wait.  Its all a little anticlimactic. 

In other good news I was able to Skype with some family members so I know my laptop is ready to go. If you would like to Skype with me now in the US or later once I am in Qatar please email or text me and I will send you my user name.  It's in my info on facebook if you can find it buried in my profile. I just do not want just any ole yahoo messaging me. 

For those of you who might be worried I could be bored, not to worry.  I have an evolving To Do List.  While the types of items on the list does change the number of items never really decreases. 


Laura

1 comment: